Machine Learning, Data Science and Deep Learning with Python
With Machine Learning, Data Science, and Deep Learning with Python course, understand the concept of complete hands-on machine learning tutorials with data science, Tensorflow, artificial intelligence, and neural networks.
Machine Learning, Data Science and Deep Learning with Python Udemy Coupon code
The actual price of this course is $200. You will get this course for 96% off using a special Udemy discount. This is a limited period offer.
Machine learning is one of the pillars of data science. In the data science roadmap to become a data scientist, machine learning has a major role to deal with predictive data. So to get started with machine learning this is the right course for you.
- Learn to build neural networks using data science frameworks like TensorFlow & Keras
- Linear regression, polynomial regression, and multivariate regression prediction analysis.
- Deep learning for image classification.
- Data visualization using MatPlotLib & Seaborn
- 14 hours of video content.
- 4.5 Rating (Total 25000+ Student Ratings)
If you are thinking of subscribing to this course, make sure you meet the following course prerequisites.
- Basic High School level math basics
- Prior experience in coding and scripting is required.
Who is this Machine Learning Course For?
- If you are someone with a developer background and want to switch to a lucrative career based on data science.
- If you are interested in data science using machine learning frameworks and tools
- Business data analyst to transition to data analysis using code.
- If you do not have a programming background, then this course is not for you. You should have programming and scripting knowledge to start this course.
About The Author (Frank Kane)
Frank Kane is an ex-Amazon & IMDB employee. He primarily worked on applications that provide recommendations for millions of customers. He has deep knowledge of big data analysis and machine learning.
Skillslane Course Rating
This course has an averate rating of 4.5 stars out of 5.
Checkout the featured review.
Great course. Frank is an excellent instructor. He really knows his stuff. He is able to take complex concepts and skills and makes them simple and digestible. His explanations are practical which leads to a better understanding of the subject. The exercises are illustrative and useful. I will recommend this course to anyone who wants to learn machine learning, data science, and deep learning.
After reviewing all user reviews and course structure, Skillslane reviews this course one of the best machine learning courses on Udemy.